How we keep in touch

MyView self-service portal

MyView is an online self-service portal provided by the Highland Council Payroll Section. MyView enables our pensioners to view and print monthly pension advice slips and end of year P60 certificates. In addition, MyView should be used to update personal information such as a change of name, home address or bank details.

To register for MyView, please email quoting your National Insurance number or Payroll number. Once you have been set up, you will receive a confirmation email containing instructions on how to use the service.


A P60 is a certificate showing the pension paid and the tax deducted during the previous tax year. Your P60 certificate will be uploaded to your MyView account in May each year.


Your monthly pension advice slip will be uploaded to MyView prior to your pension pay date each month.

To minimise printing and postage costs, pension advice slips and P60 certificates are issued online through MyView.

Pension increase notification

Public Service pensions are increased annually under statutory pensions increase legislation. We will write to you each April in advance your April pension payment to notify you of the annual pension increase.

 Don't forget to keep in touch with us and let us know if you:

  • change address
  • change your bank or building society
  • accept another job where you can join the LGPS
  • change your marriage/relationship status
  • wish to change your nomination of beneficiary for death grant

Helpful information